I know I can fight rape culture by …. — Feministe. some of my favs:
* practicing enthusiastic consent with all my partners in an effort to spread the love, and always expecting more/better from humanity in general (this one has little hearts drawn around it!)
* demanding justice and accountability for survivors that doesn’t rely on the criminal justice system or prison industrial complex
* expressing my point of view when my friends make sexist remarks that perpetuate rape culture
* calling it out every time
* inviting my brothers to fight along my side
* deconstructing images and rhetoric that perpetuates rape culture and naming it where it occurs
* talking to old people and young people — rape culture is intergenerational!
* loving myself enough to tell you everything I want and don’t want.